Big J unveils how to crack the marriage code during this week’s “Life Lesson.” Want to attempt this one yourself? Find out how by clicking right here for some audio from this morning’s show.
Here’s your Top 5 Worst Gifts for Father’s Day:
5. Hair loss remedies – This one explains itself.
4. Cologne – Us fellas love cologne, but this is kind of unique to each individual depending on preferences and such. Either pick up a gift certificate or just let Dad purchase his own smells.
3. Aprons – Nothing tells Dad that he isn’t spending enough time in the kitchen than giving him a “#1 Dad” apron. Unless he’s a cook and in need of a new apron, avoid this one.
2. Fancy desk accessories – Desk accessories are just boring. Now if we are talking about a mini putting green or dartboard, by all means, go for it. Other than that, let him expense any desk supplies and accessories.
1. Ties – These are just too typical as a Father’s Day gift. Also, see item #3 above.
Kyle Wilson of NerdRep.com called into the show this morning with an exclusive review of Man of Steel. He saw it before any of us and has some insight that could make or break spending $10 this weekend. Catch the full review right here.